Step-by-step visual instruction on how to sign up for a CSUN AMA membership!
Membership Payment Instructions
- The “Membership Sign Up” button below will take you to the AS Accounting and Finances page.
- After clicking the button, select CashNet to be directed to the membership payment page.
Amount: Type in the proper amount ($40 for Spring 2023 Graduating Senior or $50 for Non-Graduating Senior).
Club/Organization Name: “American Marketing Assoc.”
Contact Name: Student’s First and Last name
Contact Email: Student’s CSUN email
- Click “add to basket” and you will then be able to enter your payment.
- Once you have submitted your purchase, you will receive a confirmation email shortly after.
- IMPORTANT: Please forward the confirmation email with your First and Last name and graduating year to [email protected] as proof of purchase.
Special Discounts for the 2022-2023 School Year!
Graduating Senior PricingNational and Collegiate
- One year national and one semester collegiate
Regular Student PricingNational and Collegiate
- One year national and one year collegiate
AMA MEMBER BENEFITS
- Join bi-monthly meetings to learn from Professionals in a variety of industries and gain insight into different career opportunities.
- Attend Coffee Chats with Professionals, as well as other events designed to help students learn more about specific firms.
- Attend CSUN AMA’s Marketing Mashup, a chance to network with marketing professionals and learn more about career options.
- Attend virtual workshops to gain new skills, and learn more about marketing.
- Join virtual social & volunteer events with CSUN students and alumni.
- Experience hands-on marketing opportunities through strategy and case competitions, Google Ads projects with non-profits through the Google Ad Grants: Online Marketing Challenge, and many other events.
- Gain immediate access to any events & member-exclusive benefits (e.g. workshops, guest speaker meetings, internship opportunities) via the member portal.
Join our executive board to enhance and develop professional skills in a business environment and gain valuable experiences that will positively impact your professional career. To learn more about available E-Board positions, click HERE.
Become an AMA National member, and receive benefits including access to marketing newsletters and journals, online career events & seminars, a discounted professional marketing certificate exam, discounts at various stores, job and internship alerts, and more! Learn more about the benefits of national membership HERE.